Monday, February 8, 2010

Back in a Flash

You know your schedule is a little too crunched when you struggle to remember the last time you washed your hair. No, it hasn't actually been that long (I don't think), it's just the days keep bleeding into each other with very little distinction.

And it's only Monday.

I'm behind on just about everything, but the good news is I'm wrapping up my pre-apprenticeship class. Graduation is next week! Check back over the weekend and I will have lots of the gaps filled on what I've been up to.

Otherwise, wish me luck in studying, presenting and testing. Believe it or not, there's about a 2-inch binder's worth of information to memorize, so I will return to the computer screen as soon as I get my head around exams.

Have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment