Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Miss Managed

This is what happens when you have one too many glasses of wine before dinner and your friend knows someone who works at Mac who gave her a discount and you never wear makeup so it would be great if she could test her new eyeshadows and you didn't get enough sleep the night before so you aren't going to spend the energy arguing with her after you've already tried to fight her off.








Wow.
On a brighter note (though it's debatable if anything could be brighter than that lipstick), I got a zillion things done today and felt like I earned an indulgent cocktail hour and late dinner. The new year is right around the corner, so I'm tying up loose ends and I'm ready to start fresh, in just about every aspect of my life.
Except for with my friends. I'll keep my friends just as they are. They are always worth the fuss, even when the fussing is over me.

No comments:

Post a Comment