Is anyone else as excited as I am? I don't really care what's going on tonight for New Year's Eve, I'm still trying to cement my plans. Tonight is the last night of 2009! I don't know about you, but this year was a rough one for me, and I'm looking forward to it being over and moving on to all the good things to come in 2010, of which I feel there will be many.
But first, let's set some goals first. Instead of one resolution that I will surely break after a couple days, I will try to set ten so I can pick and choose what I feel like striving towards, given the day and mood I'm in. I think this year will be all about choices, so having a choice of resolutions seems like a good start.
1. Most important. Be. On. Time. Stop being late for everything.
2. Eat better. (A bit subjective. Can refer to quality OR quantity.)
3. Cook more new dishes. (Bonus point if it overlaps with #2.)
4. Learn to walk in heels. And be a more sophisticated lady. This, obviously, can only be expected to occur once every month or two.
5. Get more tech savvy. (Blogging right now! That will be an easy one.)
6. Stop backdating blog posts. Eventually there will be a reader and they will notice.
7. Try to keep up with writing.
8. Thank more.
9. Love more.
10. Be happier than last year.
I already am. Happy New Year!